Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fishing, fishing, and more fishing!!

Me enjoying myself
Bryan and I waiting for a bite
Gary with his fish on the end.
(It's on the line still you have to look closely)

Gary, Bryan and I enjoyed a day at Coalville fishing. We had a ton of bites and were lucky enough to catch a few. Gary caught three fish, Bryan caught two fish, and I caught two fish. We had a great time and are grateful that Gary caught some fish because that was the only way he would come back again. Thank you fishes for being hungry.

2 comments:

Caldwell Chatter said...

Hey, dad I want to become skilled at fishing, you know that Oregon has terrific fishing holes. Get your butt out here to fool around on the rivers & educate us on how to fish!

Party of Four! said...

Keep on fishing and you will get a world record fish soon.

By kyle